09 October 2007

Guilty as charged

The Part of You That No One Sees

You are wise, insightful, and brilliant.
Your wit is sharp and occasionally hurtful...
Revealing your scorn for people with less intelligence.

Underneath it all, you feel burdened by the stupidity of humanity.
You know what's right in the world, but it's overshadowed by everything that's wrong.
People see you as arrogant. While this is partially true, you are also very sensitive.


"Burdened by the stupidity of humanity..." yes, yes it is true. I want to pretend otherwise, but that is exactly it. That's why I thought the movie "Idiocracy" was so brilliant and true.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I agree with you and am probably the same without even taking the test. I love the movie Idiocracy but see some truth in it which sort of scares me a little!

super des said...

I think that's the part of me that people DO see. I'm very open with my disdain for idiots.

mar said...

haha! why should it surprise me you enjoyed 'idiocracy'?

'i could really go for a starbucks right now...'

Back to top