21 October 2010

More on the Rear-View Life List

I was talking to my brother-in-law about my blog post on the Rear-View Life List.

He said "You've done so much. When I look at my list, there isn't anything on it except 'Have dinner with Liberace.' That's it."

I said "Hey, wait a minute, you've done ALL KINDS of interesting things. You were a roadie for Bill Graham Productions, after all."

We talked for a bit and realized that his list includes:
- Holding Wolfman Jack's head while he puked
- Flying in a helicopter into a crowd of 500,000 people
- Getting a ride from Chuck Berry in Chuck's golf cart

That's what I love about this project. In two minutes, we had three amazing life stories that came flooding back.

And then, there's this:
Mikey Umping

3 comments:

flutter said...

I like you, have I mentioned that?

Deb Rox said...

Fabulous. I love your Rear View Life List. My GF is going to be jealous of the one he remembered. She's really sad the Liberace museum closed this week. Dinner with greatness? Very nice.

elvie said...

He forgot rock skipping all the great lakes.

Back to top