I pledged to myself that if I got the bonus I wanted at work, I would not only go to BlogHer Con 2006 , but I would sponsor another woman's entry fee. Well. the bonus is in the bank and now the contest is on.
Here are the rules:
1. Only women who have had a public blog since Jan. 1 2006 or before are eligible to play.
2. The prize is your BlogHer registration paid, a $250 value (no, you may not take the cash instead. You have to get your corpus to San Jose California for the event. My largesse is limited.
3. You are responsible for any taxes, fees, license and dealer prep.
4. Here's how to play: comment on my blog. One comment per post. Every comment is like another raffle ticket. Just add on your first comment that you want to play, so I will know to enter you.
5. Contest ends May 15, 2006 so you have time to make plans and buy plane tickets.
6. Feel free to pimp this contest on your blog. The more the merrier.
7. I reserve the right to decide what is a comment and what is not. One word answers, strings of nonsense, ads, offensive meanness, etc. may be tossed out on their ear.
8. Drawing will be random and winner will be notified via a comment on their blog.
9. If you are already registered for BlogHer, you may use the prize for an extremely cool female blogger friend who really needs to go.
Check out the BlogHer website for conference details. It is in beautiful San Jose, CA on July 28 and 29 and should be a hell of a lot of fun. Especially since I am going.
Any questions? Is this a good idea? Did you want to go to BlogHer before?