Megan Hook from Undomestic Diva got this party started with her post: "Mini Bitch Fest. Join me. It's free!" so I thought: GREAT IDEA. At last, a hobby I am GOOD at! Here we go:
1. Three hours after I had my car washed at the REAL car wash, not the squirt-it-URself for $2.25 place, my neighbor sprayed his hose all over it. In beautiful So Cal, our water makes spots LIKE CRAZY. Blue car, white spots. He had to spray his freaking hose at least 15 feet to hit my car. Oh well, at least I got to enjoy a nice shiny car for three hours.
2. Pundits who say Hillary's speech wasn't strong enough in endorsing Obama. People, the woman had her hopes and dreams CRUSHED by a tiny tiny margin. Even I, as a big Obama fan, will admit that. Personally, I would not have been able stagger out on stage without busting into big whooping sobs, so give her some props. She played it so well, a real class act. So shaddup.
3. My Spirituality and Health teacher. Make that my EX-Spirituality and Health teacher. Hey, wench, if you are going to call a class "Spirituality and Health," make sure it has something to do with both those subjects. Just having a touchy feeley class on exploring basic spirituality that has nothing to do with health AND no discernable lesson plan? Not good enough for college level, not even community college level. DROP. Bye.
4. The guy in the tan speedo who comes to the pool 20 minutes before aqua aerobics is over and who paces around the edge waiting for class to be over? Your little pissy expression is not gonna help get our class over with faster, fella. It is ONE HOUR A DAY. Wait your turn, and in the mean time, get a better swimsuit. That thing makes you look naked and blank, like a Ken doll.
5. Lady parked in the loading zone for an hour: thank you. My handicapped mom had to walk much farther and I had to park halfway out in traffic as she painfully hobbled to the car. I hope your kneecaps disintegrate, too, so you find out what it is like.
Ok, five is enough. Anyone? Bueller?
PS Go vote for my choice for Hottest Female Blogger, Deb on the Rocks, at the hottest blogger calendar thingy. She is about 10 down from the top.
Why Deb, when so many hot bloggers are on the list? Deb makes me laugh every day. She writes about sex in a sexxxxay way. She's a lesbian, and I am all about the Diversity and Kumbaya while holding hands thing. She was a fellow community keynote speaker at BlogHer 08 (yes, there were other people besides me, as much as I try to downplay it). And um what else? She's hot in a totally anti-Paris Hilton kinda way. I mean, if Paris Hilton were forced through a Black Hole and into an alternate universe and she came out bigger, better and equipped with a stellar personality and sense of humor, she would be Deb. Go vote.
PPS Anyone else sob when Hillary made the motion to declare Obama the nominee by acclamation and everyone shouted "Yea!!!"?? So happy.