Izzy of IzzyMom and Christina of A Mommy Story both tagged me for THE SAME meme. Coincidence? Hm....I guess it means I really have to do it. Here goes.
Six Weird Things About Me
1. I, too, am a picker. I was strangely delighted to find out from this meme that Izzy picks compulsively at zits and scabs and everything. I don't feel so alone. I CANNOT STOP, despite scars and blood and cellular devastation. If there was a 12-step group for skin pickers, I would be there. It is gross, but it is truly an addiction. I am not kidding.
2. I do not have a TV. That makes me very, very weird in the USA. It does not make me any more virtuous or any less lazy. It's not like I am writing novels or helping the poor. Instead of a cable bill, I have the time-sucking Internet.
3. I have a terror of snow. The thought of being where it is snowing sends me into a panic attack. The last time I was in snow country and these little tiny fuzzballs of snow started drifting down, I woke up Mr. Stapler and demanded to head to a lower elevation.
4. The last time I held a baby was in 1988. I am clumsy, and they wiggle, that is why.
5. I hate to shop for clothes and shoes and pretty much everything else except books and food.
6. I have absolutely no problem being naked in front of strangers. And I am not, as they say, a small woman. I'm not in shape. Far from it. I'm just like "Hey, it's me, get over it. Have you not seen cellulite before?"
Ok, that's me in some of my weirdness. I saved the really good stuff for my therapist.
Now to pass it on.
Here are the rules:
1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people.
2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault).
3. Leave me a comment letting me know that you have completed your mission (if you have chosen to accept it!?.
I am going to tag Untitled Life, Fluid Pudding, The Sarcastic Journalist,John the RA, the dishy Wilson Hardcastle and of course, Gandhi Rules.
Sheesh. Six tags is toooo dang many. I hope they decide to play along or I will feel like the birthday party girl when no one shows up.
After looking back and seeing I just did a meme two weeks ago, this begins my new rule: One Meme a Month. Meme of the Month Club.