10 January 2009

The Orgasm Excuse

I was reading my defunct True Employee Confessions blog and found a confession that came from me, from a job I had back in my early 20s.

*****

I was having coffee with my manager, Scott, in the office when an employee burst in, late.
"Mark, you're late!" said Scott.
"I KNOW!" said Mark.
"What happened?" said Scott.
"Well, it was like this. I was having sex with my girlfriend and I got done and she said 'But I didn't have a good orgasm!' so I had to do it again. So I was late," Mark said.
Scott and I just sat there, stunned.

*******

Absolutely true. I can't make this stuff up.

16 comments:

super des said...

I think that's a good excuse. If he lost his job, I bet he got to keep his girlfriend. :)

Anonymous said...

But it makes for an excellent blog post all these years ago!

whall said...

A good retort would have been "she says that all the time, I should know."

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I had a boss who probably would have given the guy a raise and a promotion for a story like that. Or worse yet, he would have asked for details.

Glennis said...

Hah! at least he was honest. Or, if not, very inventive!!

J said...

That's the best excuse I've ever heard!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I hope he was a HARD worker too!!

LOL!!

:)

Hugs!!

Ericka said...

did you add another kid? wth? you overachiever you.

Deb Rox said...

I would totally promote a go-getter, dedicated worker like that.

Deb Rox said...

Okay, and now I'm wondering what the chick said to her boss.

Anonymous said...

Well it isn't like you can really argue with him.

Note to self: Date Mark.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!

I laughed out loud, which caused several people to look up at me.

I love that excuse, I'm going to use it one day.

Mrs. Flinger said...

It sure beats "The dog ate my homework."

Kizz said...

Best. Excuse. Ever.

Project Christopher said...

Good lord....
Reminds me of the old joke where a teacher says "There's absolutely no reason other than death that you can miss the test tomorrow" A cocky jock student says "What if I'm just completely exhausted from having sex all night?" to which the teacher responded
"Just write with your other hand"

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

O. M. G.

Back to top