09 May 2007

The daily update

My sis is in and out of alertness. She can definitely follow what you say. She can only communicate with her eyes, though, which makes it tough.

My other sis is flying in overnight.

Despite all the heavy stuff and the tears, life goes on, oddly. Lunch has to be eaten, gas has to be bought, phone calls made. It seems like it should at least pause a while.

My brother in law is the best, kindest, most wonderful person on earth. I would so want him on my side if anything happened to me.

I'm in a hotel with a college girls' softball tournament. Fortunately, it is hot and the AC is roaring, so they are merely slamming doors in the distance.

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate everything.

4 comments:

QT said...

Continued good wishes for you sis ~

LittlePea said...

Yeah. I hope she's on the mend soon.

ByJane said...

Nothing to say but, I'm thinking of you.

Skye @ Planet Jinxatron said...

I'm sure she is super glad that you were able to get there.

Back to top