09 May 2006

BlogHer contest reminder

Only 5 days left in the BlogHer contest. I would appreciate any link love to get the word out.

Here's how to play again: simply leave a comment. Each comment counts as an entry. Go back and comment away (on posts after the 24th of March, at least, because that is when I last recorded who had commented, and if you go back further than that it would be a real mess!)

That's all. The winner already has their BlogHer 2-day all event pass paid for. If you have already paid your BlogHer entry and you win, you can grant the entry to another woman blogger you like. No, you can't have the $250 in cash, sorry - it is already in the BlogHer account.

Thanks to everyone who has been playing. I love all the comments!

10 comments:

Heather Bea said...

I'm playing, please, please pick me!

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'll link you today and would love to be able to give it away if I win.

Go RS!

Anonymous said...

oh wait. maybe I need to comment here to be entered? in any event, I stand by what I said about Katie Holmes. Mark my words, she WILL write a tell all about this in 10 years, get her pants SUED RIGHT OFF by Tommy boy, and hopefully rebound and find REAL true love.

Emily said...

Oh, I have a few I could give it away to also!!

Great idea!

SUEB0B said...

You can actually comment anywhere after March 24 and I will go back and count each and every one.

Jerri Ann said...

I'm eating my left arm just thinking about going to Blogher

Cristina said...

Referred over by A Mommy Story. I am sorry that my first comment on your blog is because I wanna win something. Not the best way to start out a relationship. (*blush*)

Anonymous said...

I just heard about this tonight from my good friend Karen Rani at Troll Baby blog. She's trying to get me in...somehow. LOL

SUEB0B said...

The joy of the comments, to me, is that I can click on all your links and read YOUR blogs...I have found some of my favorites that way.

super des said...

I didn't even know about the contest when I started reading / commenting. Technically, you tagged me first!

You're it.

Back to top