13 May 2006

My blogger dilemma

I'm sorry about all the linkposts lately.

I am kind of in a quandary about what to write. I feel like I can't write about work. It's not that I don't have plenty to say, but I don't want to get dooced.

Fortunately my family doesn't give me much writing fodder. We all speak to each other, no one is in jail and no one is beating, molesting or threatening each other as far as I know. Besides, I don't feel it is my business to drag my unsuspecting family out in public with me.

How do you deal with these work & privacy issues on your blog? I am of course assuming you have a blog. Doesn't everyone?

7 comments:

super des said...

I complain about work, but I don't use any names or specifics. Just stupid things people do & say.

But I write about everything. I don't need "good" material to write.

Christina said...

I complain about work every now and then. I'm not nearly as careful as I should be, although I keep my blog top secret from those I work with. Luckily, none of them are parents, so I doubt they're out looking for mommy blogs.

Anonymous said...

I have a great boss

She's way cool ;)

Anonymous said...

I *personally* just think you have to use common sense but I don't think that it's as bad as some people say. And I work for the government........they couldn't fire a person if they tried, and they do all the time.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Des. I didn't post any specifics, but I certainly complained! I even had a few co-workers who knew about and read my blog.

SUEB0B said...

I love your boss, Izzy.

I shouldn't worry so much. My boss says "I never touch the computer after I go home," so that is one thing I don't need to concern myself about. It is the other 39,995 employees...

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

I feel your pain sometimes all I have to write about is how I'm feeling about my broken relationship. FUN. So I sit and stare and squeeze the sponge in my brain for some juice and sometimes it's just dry.

Back to top