24 July 2007

Presto Chango

I am now wearing size 1 petite jeans:


This may shock those of you who have seen me and know that my butt is as wide as Seabiscuit's.

But thanks to the magic of Lane Bryant's new fitting scheme, I not only have jeans that fit, (THEY FIT! ALL OVER!) but I can claim to be the size of Sarah Jessica Parker instead of the size of Rosie O'Donnell.

Oh My Stinkin' Heck got fitted, too. All the cool bloggers are doing it. After all, sitting in front of your computer all day may have an effect on your jeans size - though it usually doesn't make it go DOWN.

3 comments:

Kevin Charnas said...

With those jeans lying on the floor, it looks as though you may be mucho nakedo. Si?

Bamboo Lemur Boys Are Mean To Their Girls said...

lol. xoxo

Suzanne said...

This was my big idea years ago. Before I lost 40 lbs over the course of a few years, I had very serious problems finding clothes that fit. (basically, there is nothing worse than being short and overweight - I think it is considered some crime against mankind.) My goal was to open a store where size 16 was size 1 and so forth. My fault for not moving faster. (I also planned to call the store "Short and Fat," but Husband thought that would be bad for business.)

Back to top