26 June 2010

Erin Poopy Bingo

STOP THE PRESSES - the eagle has landed. I repeat, the eagle has landed.

Ok, kids, Erin - Queen of Spain - has to take a poop to be released from the hospital after colon/gall bladder surgery.

Everyone knows how much I HATE to talk about poop (comes from growing up with a mom who was constipation-obsessed, I suppose - honestly, her first question whenever any of us were ailing with anything from a headache to hives was "Are you constipated?") but for Erin I will break my poo-silence.

She neither suggested nor endorsed this activity but I'm fairly sure she will be on board. Laughing, I hope.

Let's play Erin Poop Bingo. $5 gets you a guess. Date, hour, minute. Winner gets half, the other half gets donated to Erin's son's charter school. In the event of a tie, it will be luck of the draw. You can guess in the comments or email me at suebobdavis@gmail.com

Good luck






5 comments:

Erin the pooper said...

Alright it would be entirely unfair for me to comment on when I think I will poop, since I know my body best...however my colon is new and I have no idea what it will do. I can tell you I ate at about 545pm. I'm guessing poop at 11pm or at 6am. But I'll donate if I win since me winning is kinda cheating.

the queen said...

I sense a poop in progress. It is 9:10 Central time, so 6/26 at 10:10 Eastern, 9:10 CT, 8:10 MT, 7:10 PT.May I paypal you the $5? And how is it you don;t have a tiebreaker based on weight?

Rachel said...

oh who knows because I've been through the waiting game twice in the past few months. 6/27 at 3am her time.

angel apologist said...

I say 5 am pst(pooping standard time), 6/27. Bow-shaped.

SUEB0B said...

I think this means Erin won her own contest. I am confused. I will send her all the money, which totals $15, so she can donate it to her kid's school. I am amazed that so few people wanted to play Poopy Bingo.

Back to top