25 February 2007

The Red Carpet Treatment

Congrats to Hollywood's hottest couple The Queen of Spain and The Kaiser, who now have a Best Visual Effects Oscar for the Kaiser's resume. Well played, kids. Now go have some hot monkey sex to celebrate (like you need ME to tell you to do that).

************

Tonight's greatest pleasure: a spontaneous dance jam at the cheap gas station. This cuuuuute couple of lovers were groping each other - in a sweet way - and laughing. "Magic Carpet Ride" came on her car stereo and she cranked it up.

You don't know what we may find
So come along with me little girl on a magic carpet ride.


Pretty soon everyone at the station was bopping their heads and dancing in place as they pumped gas. It culminated with the girl crawling on the hood of her car and presenting her booty for a simulated spanking from her boyfriend with the squeegee.

Who needs to go out for entertainment when you live in a neighborhood like this?

**********

My dear little Linkateria blog made Dooce's Daily Links section. Yowza. I thought my stat counter was broken. Thanks, Heather.

10 comments:

Lynnea said...

I like the sound of your neighborhood. Here everyone just stares at their breath in the cold.

super des said...

Thanks. Now I have that "Fame" song in my head.

Anonymous said...

We're just staring at our breathe too.

THANKS!!!Let the hot monkey sex commence!

Can you come babysit the sick kids who won't leave our bed? Thanks

Lisa said...

Congrats to you. Your famous!

Your neighborhood sounds fun. I want to visit. :-)

rookiemom said...

I would so pay to see that.

Anonymous said...

Damn, nobody gets spanked on their car at MY gas station.

Congrats on getting linked by Dooce. I watched that clip and it was astonishing to hear that kind of raw honesty from a celebrity.

saucygrrl said...

Spanking in gas stations? Damn, that must be something that only happens in warm states... over here on Cape Cod we only get reminders to buy milk, bread and batteries from the speakers that are built right into the pumps. If only we could find a way to reprogram the audio system to remind people to get down and funky while their fillin it up.

Anonymous said...

"It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood...." ~ reminded me of Mr. Roger's theme song.

Congrats on link from Dooce!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! If I ever made Dooce's links, I'd never belive it. But...I won't have to because it's not gonna happen.

Suzanne said...

That's great about linketeria. Congrats. Better than an Oscar, and you deserve it.

Back to top